6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Turn your transfer from Cuenca to Guayaquil into an adventure on a 6- to 8-hour tour. The journey conveniently begins and ends at your accommodation, so there’s no need to haul your suitcases across either city. On your way to the coast, stop at the UNESCO listed Cajas National Park where you can enjoy an optional hike through the Polylepis Forest. Lunch is offered, followed by a visit to a family owned cocoa plantation.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Travel in comfortable end-to-end transportation
- Make the most of your transfer to Guayaquil
- Hike through a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Guide/Driver (Licensed)
Transportation in private Van with AC
Lunch (If option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Simón Bolívar 832, Cuenca, Ecuador
Av. 9 de Octubre 109, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cuenca to Guayaquil one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cuenca to Guayaquil one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cuenca to Guayaquil one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cuenca to Guayaquil one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoCategory