3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum of 1 adults required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street food Tour in Cuenca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Street food Tour in Cuenca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Street food Tour in Cuenca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street food Tour in Cuenca?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCuencaFood Tours - GuayaquilChocolate Tours - GuayaquilWalking Tours - GuayaquilStreet Food Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - GuayaquilFood Tours - BañosChocolate Tours - BañosWalking Tours - BañosStreet Food Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosFood Tours - QuitoChocolate Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoStreet Food Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory