- Eat a traditional Ecuadorian lunch
- Get fresh ingredients from a local market
- Learn how to prepare Ecuadorian dishes
- Immerse yourself in local food culture
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian or Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Class & Market Tour in Cuenca.