7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full-day at the UNESCO listed Cajas National Park on a private day tour. Skip the confusion and irregular schedules of public transit with private hotel pickup and drop-off. With a private guide by your side, all you have to do is enjoy the adventure. Your two hikes at different altitude levels offer spectacular views. Along the way, stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Relax in round trip transportation from Cuenca
- Eat an included lunch with vegetarian option available
- Visit a UNESCO listed national park
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear warm and comfortable clothes, rain jacket, hiking shoes, cap or toque, sunscreen
- Minimum 1 adult to book this tour
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- After booking this tour we required : names, passport numbers, age and nationality of all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilExtreme - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosExtreme - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory