7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the unbeatable beauty of Cajas National Park your way on a private day tour from Cuenca. The start time and duration of the excursion are entirely up to you. Whatever you decide, relax in convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel. The park offers a variety of picturesque trails to suit every experience level. In between your two Andean treks, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Get the personalized experience of a private hiking tour
- Save time with comfortable hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose a start time that works for you
- Enjoy a traditional Ecuadorian lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum 1 adult to buy the tour four a chlid
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cajas National Park+Turi viewpoint, Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cajas National Park+Turi viewpoint, Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cajas National Park+Turi viewpoint, Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cajas National Park+Turi viewpoint, Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilExtreme - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosExtreme - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory