You may also like
- Discover the best of Ecuador on a 4-day through the country
- Explore the highlands, Avenue of Volcanoes, and the Amazon
- Visit Inca ruins and learn about the rich Ecuadorian culture
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If the hotel is not listed, please provide the address after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Baños Private Guided 4-day tour from Cuenca.