- Private tour of St. Thomas for you and your party of 10 plus people
- Guide provides help with an itinerary and insightful commentary
- Itinerary and narrative tailored to your interests
- Choice of different transportation options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying on island, please let us know where you are staying in order to arrange for pick up.
We also pick up from the Red Hook Ferry Dock and the Edward Wilmoth Blyden Marine Terminal in Charlotte Amalie.
If you are arriving at the West Indian Company Dock at Havensight, please meet the local representative Sunny Liston Tours at the Pre-Arranged pick up spot located on the dock right outside Gate #3.
If you are arriving at the Crown Bay Dock, please meet the local Representative, Sunny Liston Tours at the windmill located in the Shopping Center on the dock.
- Cyril E. King Airport, St. Thomas
- Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base, St. Thomas
- West Indian Company Dock, W Indies Dock Rd, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The $5 per person entrance fee to Magens Beach is not included in the tour price.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- DUE TO THE COVID-19, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRE THAT FACIAL MASKS BE WORN DURING THE TOUR. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASKS.
- Only foldable wheelchairs allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you need to book a group greater than 15 people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Liston Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.