4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day beach hopping without worrying about renting a car by booking this beach-hopping tour of St. Thomas. You'll visit popular beaches such as Magen's Bay Beach, Coki Point Beach, Lindqvist Beach, and Sapphire Beach, with time at each beach to swim, snorkel, or just relax on the sand.
- Avoid the hassle of taxis or car rentals by pre-booking a beach-hopping tour
- Learn about the area from your local guide
- Visit multiple beaches across the island
- Round-trip transfers from the airport, cruise terminals, and hotels are included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and Drop Off
Professional tour guide
Magen's Bay Beach entrance fee ($5.00)
Lindqvist Beach entrance fee ($5.00 pp)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from vacation homes. Please let us know where you are staying in order to arrange for pick up.
- Cyril E. King Airport, St. Thomas
- Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base, St. Thomas
- WICO Havensight Dock and Crown Bay Dock
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Liston Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Thomas Half-Day Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Thomas Half-Day Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Thomas Half-Day Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Thomas Half-Day Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even if you didn't rent or have a car you could taxi to each of these beaches and stay as long as you want at a much cheaper cost." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Thomas Half-Day Beach Hopping Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCruz BayShore Excursions - FajardoBus Tours - FajardoNature and Wildlife - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - LuquilloBus Tours - LuquilloNature and Wildlife - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgNature and Wildlife - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory