6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Magens Bay Admission Fee ($5.00 per person and kids twelve and under are allowed free admission)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your ship is docking at the Havensight cruise ship port, please look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the internet prearranged pickup kiosk next to gate number three.
If your ship is docking at the Crown Bay cruise ship port, please look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the internet prearranged pickup kiosk next to the windmill.
Please include the name of your hotel, resort or airbnb on your booking confirmation.
Hotel pickups are made at the lobby area of all hotels and resorts. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign.
- Havensight Cruise Pier, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
1/31/2020 - 5/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests are required to get in and out of vehicle with little or no supervision.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brenda And Franko's Fun Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 87974P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCruz BaySt ThomasBus Tours - FajardoTrolley Tours - FajardoHistorical Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoBus Tours - LuquilloTrolley Tours - LuquilloHistorical Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloBus Tours - PhilipsburgTrolley Tours - PhilipsburgHistorical Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory