6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore St. Thomas at your own pace, with your own guide, by signing up for a private tour of the island. Stops along the way include Charlotte Amalie, the viewpoints at Mountain Top, Blackbeard's Castle, and the white sands of Magens Bay. As this is a private tour, you'll get the chance to spend as little or as much time as you want to at different sights.
- See historic sites with a local guide
- Spend as little or as much time as you want at attractions
- Door-to-door transfers from your hotel are included
- Private, flexible tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Magens Bay Admission Fee ($5.00 per person and kids twelve and under are allowed free admission)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your ship is docking at the Havensight cruise ship port, please look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the internet prearranged pickup kiosk next to gate number three.
If your ship is docking at the Crown Bay cruise ship port, please look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the internet prearranged pickup kiosk next to the windmill.
Please include the name of your hotel, resort or airbnb on your booking confirmation.
Hotel pickups are made at the lobby area of all hotels and resorts. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign.
- Havensight Cruise Pier, 83JG+M8H, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
1/31/2020 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests are required to get in and out of vehicle with little or no supervision.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brenda And Franko's Fun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt ThomasCruz BayBus Tours - FajardoTrolley Tours - FajardoHistorical Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoBus Tours - LuquilloTrolley Tours - LuquilloHistorical Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloBus Tours - PhilipsburgTrolley Tours - PhilipsburgHistorical Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory