5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Magens Bay Entrance Fee $5.00 per Person
Coral World Entrance fee $23.50 per adult and $13.00 per child
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Havensight Mall or West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the blue canopy in the parking lot, next to gate number three (3). Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the Windmill located in front of your ship in the shopping mall. Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.
If your ship is late or delayed and you have an early tour, don't panic! We will wait and give you reasonable and sufficient time to get off the ship so that you can still enjoy your tour. Remember to keep our number handy just in case you need to reach us in case of a delay or very early arrival.
- Havensight Point / WIC Terminal
- Crown Bay Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While shopping or at the beach, your items will be secured in the front cab of the tour bus.
- If Shopping is part of your tour, once you're finished, we meet at the Liberty Bell in Emancipation Park. Shops close at 1:00 PM on Sundays.
- You should bring along the following items: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash for lunch, drinks and souvenirs. Drinks on the tour bus are complimentary.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Godfrey Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Saint Thomas Private Group Excursion?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Saint Thomas Private Group Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 53587P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTrolley Tours Shopping ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCruz BayShore Excursions - FajardoTrolley Tours - FajardoShopping Tours - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - LuquilloTrolley Tours - LuquilloShopping Tours - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - PhilipsburgTrolley Tours - PhilipsburgShopping Tours - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgCategory