6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Book a half- or full-day private tour of St. Thomas for you and your party. You can make your own itinerary; the tour will be customized to your preferences and include sightseeing, shopping, or beach time. You'll get personalized attention from your guide and answers to any of your questions about St. Thomas culture, architecture, and history.
- Private tour for 11 to 16 people in St. Thomas
- Itinerary curated to your specifications
- All transportation included
- One drink included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Havensight Mall or West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the blue canopy in the parking lot, next to gate number three (3). Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the Windmill located in front of your ship in the shopping mall. Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.
- Havensight Point / WIC Terminal
- Crown Bay Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your ship is late or delayed and you have an early tour, don't panic! We will wait and give you reasonable and sufficient time to get off the ship so that you can still enjoy your tour. Remember to keep our number handy just in case you need to reach us in case of a delay or very early arrival.
- You should bring along the following items: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash for lunch, drinks and souvenirs. Drinks on the tour bus are complimentary.
- All children three (3) years and under accompanied by a paying adult are free on our tours. Adults and children four (4) years and older are full price.
- While shopping or at the beach, your items will be secured in the front cab of the tour bus.
- If Shopping is part of your tour, once you're finished, we meet at the Liberty Bell in Emancipation Park. Shops close at 1:00 PM on Sundays.
- Coki Beach and Sapphire Beaches are free but Magens Bay has an entrance fee of $5.00 per person.
- Your Tour Package does not include the beach entrance fee, Coral World entrance fee or any other activity.
- Free drinks are provided on the tour buses all day for our passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Godfrey Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTrolley Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCruz BayShore Excursions - FajardoTrolley Tours - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - LuquilloTrolley Tours - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - PhilipsburgTrolley Tours - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory