2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
8/6/2021 - 5/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY KO Promotions Excursions & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission Ticket to Coral World Ocean Park & Coki Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission Ticket to Coral World Ocean Park & Coki Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Admission Ticket to Coral World Ocean Park & Coki Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission Ticket to Coral World Ocean Park & Coki Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCruz BaySkip-the-Line Tours - FajardoNature and Wildlife - FajardoAttractions & Museums - FajardoSkip-the-Line Tours - LuquilloNature and Wildlife - LuquilloAttractions & Museums - LuquilloSkip-the-Line Tours - PhilipsburgNature and Wildlife - PhilipsburgAttractions & Museums - PhilipsburgCategory