2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Immerse yourself in the culture, traditions and history of St John and St Thomas during this 2-day trip. With a local guide, visit sites on both islands like the Virgin Islands National Park and the Annenberg Plantation on St John, as well as Drake's Seat, Skyline Lookout and Mountain Top on St Thomas. Stroll through downtown Charlotte Amelie on St Thomas and take in some sun and surf on St John's Cinnamon Bay Beach. Listen to engaging commentary from your local guide as you travel. Round-trip transportation from St Thomas hotels and lunch on St John is included.
- See the highlights of St Thomas and St John
- Visit Annenberg Plantation, Drake's Seat and downtown Charlotte Amelie among other landmarks
- Round-trip ferry ride to St John is included
- Enjoy the sun and sand on Cinnamon Bay beach
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch & Additional food and drinks
Magens Bay Beach entrance
Gratuities - recommended
Round-trip ferry tickets to St. John
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/11/2021 - 7/5/2022
|Tuesday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum of 2 adult guests per booking is required. Possible cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Moderate amount of walking involved, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Children must be accompanied by adults. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Adventure Tour of St Thomas and St John?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Adventure Tour of St Thomas and St John?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Adventure Tour of St Thomas and St John?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Adventure Tour of St Thomas and St John?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 9295P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCruz BaySt ThomasShore Excursions - FajardoBus Tours - FajardoOvernight Tours - FajardoMulti-day Tours - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoPlantation Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - LuquilloBus Tours - LuquilloOvernight Tours - LuquilloMulti-day Tours - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloPlantation Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgOvernight Tours - PhilipsburgMulti-day Tours - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgPlantation Tours - PhilipsburgCategory