- Conveniently join this tour outside your Heraklion hotel
- Avoid the hassle of hiring a car and driving on Cretan back-roads
- Spend less time planning your trip and more time researching Cretan history
- Your guides share Cretan history and suggest what to do at each stop
Departure & Return
Pick-up from the bus stop next to your hotel. From Agia Pelagia, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Malia, Sissi, Stalida, Hersonissos and other resort villages of the Heraklion region. After booking we will contact you to arrange the pick-up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If an infant does not sit on lap in the bus, It is necessary to pay a child ticket.
- Pick-up from the specific bus stops next to the hotels. From Area 1: all the villages between Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Xeropotamos(West Heraklion), Area 2: Heraklion Center and East, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Gournes, Hersonissos, Stalida, Malia, Sissi.
- After booking we will contact you to arrange the pick-up. Please, note, if you do not provide your pick-up details up to 24 hours before the tour, we do not guarantee the pick-up. For pick-up from different location, please, contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Status MLB Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day West Crete Tour from Heraklion.