- Save time and combine a guided tour with a wine and dinner experience
- Get local advice on Chania's most Instagram-worthy sunset spots
- Chance to expand your local wine knowledge with tips from a sommelier
- Enjoy a gourmet feast, organic ice cream, and “raki”—a local spirit
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance (South Gate) of the Municipal Market
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you.
- Please dress smart-casual, with no flip flops — but comfortable walking shoes are advised.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grecian Lux
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff