Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day whale shark tour, from Cozumel
- See whale sharks up close in the Mexican Caribbean (from June to September)
- Snorkel alongside whale sharks during their annual migration to the Yucatan
- Have lunch at a beach on Isla Mujeres
- Includes guide, lunch, use of snorkeling gear, and pickup and drop-off at Playa del Carmen ferry
Departure & Return
Take the 7:00 am ferry from Cozumel to reach Playa del Carmen at 7:45 am, the guide will meet you at the entrance of Playa del Carmen port. Important: The ferry cost from Cozumel to playa del Carmen round trip and the transfer from your hotel to Cozumel ferry round trip go on your own.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contoy Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience