- Glass-bottom boat ride provides the opportunity to see the marine life of Cozumel out of the water
- Tour includes use of fins, mask, and life jacket, as well as a snorkeling tube you can take home with you
- Rinse off and change after the tour in the freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Enjoy beer and soft drinks when you get out of the water
Departure & Return
We have two alternative meeting points within walking distance for cruise ships and mainland passengers; please contact Safe Tours Cozumel if you'd like to be met at one of them.
The "Barracuda" hotel is located just across the street from "La Mega" grocery store, it's walking distance from the Ferry pier and the Punta Langosta pier at Cozumel downtown.
At the restaurant "Tacos, Buckets, and Tequila" located at the heart of Royal Village Shopping Center. This alternative meeting point is within walking distance for cruise ship passengers arriving at the International Pier and Puerta Maya Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- $5 USD per passenger need to be paid in cash for the Marine and Pier fees
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safe Tours Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms