4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkel equipment and service
Pirate crew and entertainment
Snacks and fruit
Music and Games
Departure & Return
Departure PointFERRY TO PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Calle 2 Nte 100, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirate Dinner Cruise and Diving Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel with beach stop on Pirate Ship Cozumel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel with beach stop on Pirate Ship Cozumel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel with beach stop on Pirate Ship Cozumel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel with beach stop on Pirate Ship Cozumel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 267652P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - TulumWater Tours - TulumSailing - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPalancar ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyDiscover Mexico Park CozumelRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Columbia ReefAkumalEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubEl CedralSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)