- Guided tour and seminar from the owner of a prominent Jalisco tequila manufacturer
- Sample eight handcrafted tequilas to find your favorite
- Enjoy a delicious multi-course lunch paired with a magharita
- After your tour, shop for the perfect souvenir tequila to bring home with you
Departure & Return
Departure Point: CASA MISSION RESTAURANT Address: 50 avenida entre Juarez y calle 1a Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALBERTO MIRANDA TOVAR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.