Are you interested in?
Palancar Reef Tours
20 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
186 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
3 Reefs snorkeling stops
Guided snorkel tour
Drinks, Beers, water, sodas and seasonal fruit
Snorkel gear, vest, fins, mask, snorkel
Insured boat with shade
Experienced trained guides
Marine park fees $5 usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTurquoise Beach Bar Restuarant, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 9, El Parque, 77764 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Excursions & Snorkel Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103974P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
AkumalParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Discover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Santa Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefPalancar ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach Park