- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, 4-passenger buggy around Cozumel
- Two snorkeling opportunities give you plenty of chances to spot wildlife
- Eat lunch on the beach, admiring beautiful ocean views
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi or walk to The Royal Village Shopping Center. Our Staff will be waiting for you by The Hard Rock Cafe Guitar. They will be wearing khaki shorts and blue shirts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue around the island of Cozumel, stopping to admire the views and snap photos from off-the-beaten-track vista points. Grab lunch—fish tacos and fajitas might be on the menu—and then finish off your day with snorkeling at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park and SkyReef.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive a dune buggy is 21 years
- All drivers must have a valid drivers license
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years
- Note: Buggys are manual, not automatic
- Baby seat is suggested and available for rent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart conditions/asthma, insulin dependants and/or epilepsy can’t snorkel
- Collapsible wheelchair only
- Maximum weight limit per person is 240 Lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico GT Riviera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Self-Drive Buggy Tour: Snorkeling & Lunch.