Departure & Return
Meeting point for all guests staying on Cozumel will be the "Swallows sculpture" at the main pier. You will confirm the pickup time a day before your activity takes places.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 8 or older.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Departing from Cozumel the overall duration of the tour will be approximately 3.5 hours from start to finish.
- Departing from Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya the overall duration of the tour will be approximately 7 hours from start to finish, including transportation times. This may vary depending on your hotel location.
- Please note the Cozumel option does not include hotel pickup, you must make your own way to the designated meeting point. You will confirm the exact departure time with the local tour operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff