- Jeep and snorkel tour in Cozumel
- Visit the Punta Sur State Refuge, El Caracol and the Columbia Lagoon
- Guided snorkeling tour amongst a wide variety of tropical fish and turtles
- Scenic drive through towns and rural countryside
- Mexican lunch at a beach resort
Departure & Return
We are located across the street from the international pier, Inside the Shopping Center Royal Village, Look for Our Office Cozumel Fun Excursions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enter the ecological reserve and venture to EL Caracol, an ancient Mayan ruin used to indicate the approach of a violent storm. Absorb the unique atmosphere that surrounds this remarkable relic, marveling at the 1200AD origin of the monument. Continue to Colombia Lagoon to watch languid saltwater crocodiles enjoying the sunshine, and then ascend to the summit of the observation tower to enjoy unrivalled views of the shimmering water.
Next, head to the beach and don snorkeling gear before plunging into the iridescent waters of the Caribbean Sea. Follow your guide as you explore the protected bay, greeting diverse marine life at every turn; observe turtles, lobsters and troves of tropical fish during your aquatic adventure.
Return to the awaiting Jeep and continue your journey to the Navigation Museum, a captivating collection of memorabilia housed within the Punta Celarin Lighthouse. Peruse the exhibitions then climb to the tower’s top to enjoy panoramic vistas of the Cozumel coast.
Conclude your adventure tour with a fulfilling and flavorsome Mexican lunch at a luxurious beach resort; enjoy regional classics like spicy fajitas, tangy salsa, soft rice, crunchy chips and tasty tortillas. Recline on a beach chair or take a refreshing dip in the pool before returning by Jeep to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: you must be at least 21 years old and must present a valid driver's license in order to drive the Jeep
- Note: The jeep is manual transmission
- Minimum age for the Jeep tour is 4 years old
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old
- Guests must wear seat belts at all times
- All drivers cannot consume alcoholic beverages prior or during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Fun Excursions S.A de C.V
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.