Are you interested in?
33 Tours & Activities
187 Tours & Activities
El Mirador Lookout Tours
12 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Access to Beach Club
Gas and Mileage
Stops on the east side of the island
Visit Monuments and Mayan Replicas
Drinks in restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 7-Eleven Store, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 2, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
2: Starbucks, Avenida Rafael E. Melgar 599 K-18, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
3: Av Lic Benito Juárez 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeep Riders Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Customizable Private Buggy Tour in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Customizable Private Buggy Tour in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Customizable Private Buggy Tour in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Customizable Private Buggy Tour in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 181933P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPub ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSafaris - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSafaris - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumPub Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumSafaris - TulumExtreme - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Columbia ReefPalancar ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Uvas Beach ClubPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyDiscover Mexico Park CozumelTormentos ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl CedralAkumalCorona Beach (Playa Corona)