Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- ATV tour in Cozumel
- Embark on a 30-minute ATV ride along Cozumel’s gorgeous beaches
- ATVs can accommodate one or two people
- Receive a safety briefing and become familiar with the vehicle with the help of a guide
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy use of a beach club’s facilities after the tour
Departure & Return
From town or from piers, you have to drive south in the main avenue to Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club., which is locate at: Carretera costera sur km. 15. 77600 Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico Please approach the front desk with you reservation in hand, and our staff will happily lead you to your meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms