Are you interested in?
Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours
19 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
186 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the underwater world with a Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park snorkeling experience that includes access to beach facilities, animal shows, and botanical gardens. No snorkeling experience is required for the guided snorkeling tour of the barrier reef, where brilliant tropical fish swim through bright corals.
- Guided snorkeling tour is family-friendly and fun
- Enjoy a beach with palapas, hammocks, showers, and changing rooms
- Securely store your belongings in onsite lockers
- Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park admission included
Saved to wishlist!
Chankanaab Admission entrance fees
Snorkel gear, Vest, fins, mask
Access to Sea Lion show, Crocodile exhibition & Botanical area.
Lockers (one per booking)
Beach chairs, shaded palapas, hammocks, showers, changing rooms.
Marine park fees (5 usd)
Departure & Return
Departure PointChankanaab Beach Adventure Park, inside Cozumel´s National Reef Marine Park, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 9, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 15
See all 15
Product code: 120267P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - TulumScuba Diving - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Discover Mexico Park CozumelCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPalancar ReefSanta Rosa WallSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefColumbia ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Uvas Beach ClubAkumalEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)