4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
$5.00 US p/p National Marine Park Fee
Pick up / Drop off Service
Food and beverages at Tortugas Beach Club
Departure & Return
Carr. Costera Sur Km. 8.3-Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Kindly take a taxi or drive to Tortugas Beach Club
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Snorkel is not available for travelers with asthma, diabetes and/or epilepsy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Snorkel to El Cielo and Tortugas Beach Club?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Snorkel to El Cielo and Tortugas Beach Club?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Snorkel to El Cielo and Tortugas Beach Club?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Snorkel to El Cielo and Tortugas Beach Club?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Pub ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - TulumPub Tours - TulumWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol) Tours & TicketsPlaya Uvas Beach Club Tours & TicketsRoyal Castle (Castillo Real) Tours & TicketsPlaya Mia Grand Beach Park Tours & TicketsAkumal Tours & TicketsDiscover Mexico Park Cozumel Tours & TicketsPalancar Reef Tours & TicketsTormentos Reef Tours & TicketsChankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours & TicketsSanta Rosa Wall Tours & TicketsCorona Beach (Playa Corona) Tours & TicketsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef) Tours & TicketsCozumel Reefs National Marine Park Tours & TicketsThe Mayan Cacao Company Tours & TicketsEl Cedral Tours & TicketsSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins Tours & TicketsColumbia Reef Tours & Tickets