Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia
San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover what Cozumel has to offer with this snorkeling tour and Playa Mia Grand Beach Park combo. You'll travel by boat to the Cozumel reef system for snorkeling and visit El Cielo, aka "Heaven," a starfish sanctuary amid the clear water. Then head to one of the island's most popular beach destinations for a buffet and open bar, followed by time to play in the water or on the beach.
- Enjoy two Cozumel outdoor experiences in one day
- Discover the island's marine life with provided snorkeling gear
- Sip beer and rum punch on board with an open bar available after snorkeling
- Visit Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for a buffet, domestic open bar, and access to kayaks, lounge chairs, waterslides, and much more
Marine Transportation to snorkeling sites and Playa Mia
Playa Mia’s certified snorkeling vessel
Visit to Colombia and Palancar Reefs
Snorkel life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube on-board
Water and canned soft drinks on-board
On-board beer, rum punch and Margaritas, Open Bar will be served after the snorkeling portion of the tour
Buffet and domestic open bar at Playa Mia
Oasis Island Pool and its Hydro Massage Tub 200-feet long Twin Twister Waterslides Access to the Floating Park Access to Underwater Mayan City La Cantina Pool Bar Lounge Chairs Organized Games by Entertainment Team Ocean Kayaks Hobie Cats Pedal Boats Water Bicycles Inflatable Inner Tubes Ping-Pong Table Showers and Dressing Rooms Lifeguard Rescue wave runner unit On-site First Aid Center and Paramedic On-site Ambulance All facilities are wheelchair accessible areas at Playa Mia, for beach transfers there are beach wheelchairs available upon request.
la carte food at La Velaria Restaurant
Beach Umbrellas Rental
Jet ski rental
Nails & Spa
Outdoor Massage Services
Shopping Area with souvenirs, Mexican handcrafts and photo shop.
Snorkel Equipment Rental
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the vessel’s captain and/or his crew.
- Participants must comply with all instructions given by tour guides at all times.
- Participants must comply with the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park rules of use.
- Participants must comply with the specific rules of each individual activity inside the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
- All participants must be self-sufficient proficient Swimmers and in good health.
- All participants must be able to stay afloat for 90-minute or more.
- Participants must be able to descend and ascend boat ladder(s) for the snorkeling activity.
- The use of a LIFE VEST during the snorkeling activity is MANDATORY, No exception.
- This tour is not an available tour for people in wheelchair.
- All participants must sign a Waiver.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared by a Responsible Companion, Parent(s) or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages will be served only AFTER the Snorkeling activity.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- This is a STRENUOUS activity level excursion.
- Maximum weight is 250 LB / 115 KG to snorkel.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ALLOWED FOR NON-SWIMMERS, PEOPLE UNDER MEDICATION SUCH AS ANTIDEPRESSANTS, LITHIUM, RECENT SURGERIES, BETA-BLOCKERS OR BASE (VEIN) CONSTRICTORS OR IMPAIRED FOR PREGNANCY, ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, DIABETES, SEIZURES, RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS, BLOOD PRESSURE CONDITIONS, BACK/NECK/LIMB/JOINT INJURIES, OR THOSE WITH MOBILITY LIMITATIONS/ ANY LIMITATION ON MOTOR SKILLS.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. All guests must wipe-off any sun lotion residues or shower BEFORE entering either the ocean or Playa Mia’s pools. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation! We strongly recommend, DO NOT TOUCH THE MARINE LIFE.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People with anxiety problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia ?
This activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia .
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Snorkel Two Reefs & Playa Mia .
Product code: 6190P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkAkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)The Mayan Cacao CompanyEl CedralCorona Beach (Playa Corona)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsPalancar Reef