Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
86 Tours & Activities
El Cedral Tours
17 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get off road in the Cozumel jungles with this all-terrain vehicle tour. Follow your guide through the jungle to the Jade cenote, where you can take a dip and cool off. Wind up at a local beach club for some lounge time and a sailing excursion with snorkeling, lunch, and an open bar. This tour allows you to experience multiple water sports in a single day and has everything arranged for you.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Cozumel
- Lunch with beverages included
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Transportation
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
Use of Water Park at Tortugas Beach Club
Snorkel by boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**
One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.
- SSA México International Cruise Terminal
- Punta Langosta Cruise Terminal
- Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Age to participate is 7 years old
- Minimum Age for driving is 16 years old presenting a valid Driver's License
- Minimum Age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old presenting a valid ID
- Travelers MUST wear closed toe shoes for the ATV ride
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility, recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases, asthma (snorkeling portion) and/or epilepsy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling Experience in Cozumel (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling Experience in Cozumel (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling Experience in Cozumel (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling Experience in Cozumel (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120878P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPub ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesExtremePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumPub Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumDining Experiences - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumSnorkeling - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
El CedralCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Uvas Beach ClubAkumalSanta Rosa WallPalancar ReefColumbia ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyTormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Discover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)