5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Poncho o Umbrella
Departure & Return
Quebrada Gonzalez, Carr. San Jose Limon KM 2, Heredia, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The park is open only weekends. Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From San Jose - Aerial tram and self-guided walks PM?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From San Jose - Aerial tram and self-guided walks PM?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From San Jose - Aerial tram and self-guided walks PM?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From San Jose - Aerial tram and self-guided walks PM?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P135
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlajuelaSan JoseCosta RicaSan Antonio De Belen4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseExtreme - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San Jose4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoExtreme - JacoWalking Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - Jaco4WD Tours - La FortunaSporting Events - La FortunaBus Tours - La FortunaNature and Wildlife - La FortunaExtreme - La FortunaWalking Tours - La FortunaHalf-day Tours - La FortunaCategory
Llano de Cortés WaterfallDino Park Blue RiverNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Sarapiqui River (Rio Sarapiquí)Conchal Beach (Playa Conchal)La Sabana Park Rescate Animal ZooaveVenado Caves (Cavernas de Venado)Children's Eternal Rainforest (Bosque Eterno de los Niños)Sarapiqui CanopyGold MuseumCinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve and Adventure ParkChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Manuel Antonio National Park Matapalo Beach (Playa Matapalo)SarchiAlturas Wildlife SanctuaryPacuare RiverYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Irazu Volcano National Park