Costa Maya Reef Snorkeling Excursion and Beach Break in Ibiza
Lowest Price Guarantee
$51.18 Save $5.12
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
This two-part tour includes snorkeling along Mexico’s Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, also known as the Great Mayan Reef. Spanning more than 620 miles (1,000 kilometers) from the Yucatan Peninsula to Honduras, the reef is the second largest in the word. See tropical fish and colorful underwater life, then relax at a beach club with snacks and an open bar.
- Snorkel the Great Mayan Reef
- Equipment provided
- Lunch included
- Snacks and open bar at beach club included
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointIbiza Sunset mahahual, Avenida Mahahual s/n, a un lado de hotel porto coral, Centro, 77976, Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ibiza sunset mahahual
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 139937P4