Departure & Return
Once you disembark your cruise ship, leave the international cruise port of costa maya, to the parking lot and walk 2 blocks to the mayan pyramid is.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CORAL GO! EXPERIENCE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms