45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
in all hotels in Cortina
32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
Rifugio Auronzo, Localita' Forcella Longeres, 32041 Auronzo di Cadore BL, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cortinataxi.net
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shuttle from Cortina to the Tre Cime di lavaredo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shuttle from Cortina to the Tre Cime di lavaredo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shuttle from Cortina to the Tre Cime di lavaredo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shuttle from Cortina to the Tre Cime di lavaredo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shuttle from Cortina to the Tre Cime di lavaredo
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCortina d'AmpezzoTransportation Services - VenetoPrivate Drivers - VenetoCategory