2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Excess luggage charges (where applicable) more than 10 bags
Departure & Return
32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Venice Marco Polo Airport, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Parcheggio S. Andrea AVM S.p.A., Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 469, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Venice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Venice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Venice
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCortina d'AmpezzoAirport & Hotel Transfers - VenetoTransportation Services - VenetoPrivate Drivers - VenetoCategory