Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you up also at your apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of closed roads for any reasons, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- The duration of tours is approximate, between 8 and 10 hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately to mountain area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Dolomiti complete starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo.