8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in the Dolomites with a full-day sightseeing tour from Cortina d’Ampezzo. Get picked up at your hotel by an English-speaking driver and explore the mountains and valleys of the Dolomites. Admire panoramic views during the drive and stop to take photographs. Ride a cable car for even more mountain views.
- Discover the natural beauty of the Dolomites with a full-day tour
- Skip the hassle of driving and admire mountain views
- Go for a scenic ride on a cable car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cable car ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you up also at your apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of tours is approximate, between 7 and 9 hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately to mountain area.
- In case of closed roads for any reason, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCortina d'AmpezzoPub Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoCategory