- Discover the natural beauty of the Dolomites with a full-day tour
- Skip the hassle of driving and admire mountain views
- Go for a scenic ride on a cable car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you up also at your apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of tours is approximate, between 7 and 9 hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately to mountain area.
- In case of closed roads for any reason, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo.