12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Calauit Island, off Busuanga, is home to one of Coron’s most surprising attractions—a safari park full of African animals. Walk among them with a local tour guide on this thrilling island adventure, with hotel transfers for ease. Besides the Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary, enjoy an island-hopping adventure. Eat lunch on the beach; catch a boat to Black Island and swim in underground pools; and swim and snorkel over reefs and shipwreck.
- Get up close with African animals at Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary
- Swim and snorkel coral reef on an island-hopping cruise
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach, with fruit and bottled water
- Hassle-free 2-way hotel transfers from all over Busuanga Island
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Calauit Safari Tour E
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanNature and Wildlife - PalawanSafaris - PalawanFull-day Tours - PalawanCategory