3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
There’s no need to drive in the dark to spend a magical evening watching fireflies. On this convenient tour, your guide collects you from your Coron town hotel and whisks you away to the firefly spotting location, where glistening bugs flit through riverfront trees . When conditions allow, there’s the chance to see sparkling plankton—bioluminescence—in the water too. Enjoy a barbecue dinner along the way.
- Watch fireflies and (when weather permits) bioluminescent plankton too
- See one of nature’s most magical spectacles in the wilds of Busuanga
- Feast on a Philippine barbecue dinner in a local restaurant
- Includes convenient 2-way transfers from hotels in Coron town
Saved to wishlist!
BBQ Dinner at K - GRILL STATION / K - SARAP EXPRESS
PICK - UP AND DROP - OFF (within CORON TOWN PROPER HOTEL OR ACCOMMODATION ONLY)
OTHERS NOT MENTIONED IN THE INCLUSIONS
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited in Coron Town Proper Only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Glittering Firefly Watching (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Glittering Firefly Watching (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Glittering Firefly Watching (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Glittering Firefly Watching (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Glittering Firefly Watching (Shared Tour)
3 to 4 hours