Are you interested in?
27 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
20 Tours & Activities
14 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Mix Greek wine, mythology, and history on a tour to Nemea from Nafplio. Travel to picturesque Nemea, the Peloponnese’s major wine-growing region, with a local guide. Learn how the mythical Hercules killed a lion here as one of his 12 tasks, and explore ancient Nemea; the site of the Nemean Games between the 6th and 2nd centuries BC. See the ruins of the Stadium of Nemea and continue to two wineries. Discover the winemaking process and taste some top-notch Nemean wines such as Agiorgitiko reds and whites.
- Enjoy a wine, mythology, and ancient Nemea tour from Nafplio
- Hear the story of Hercules, who in Greek myth, killed a giant lion in Nemea
- Visit two wineries in the heart of Nemea’s famous winemaking region
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting & entrance fees at the wineries
English speking tour leader
Pick up and drop-off from/to Nafplio
All road transports
Liability insurance & All taxes
Licensed guide to the Archaeological site of Nemea
Pick up / drop off out of Nafplio
Nemea site entrance fees 6.00€ per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Nafplio port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed under 18 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum number of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tour at the footsteps of Hercules in Nemea from Nafplio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tour at the footsteps of Hercules in Nemea from Nafplio?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tour at the footsteps of Hercules in Nemea from Nafplio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7685P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCorinthShore Excursions - PeloponneseFood Tours - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseWine Tastings - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseClassic Car Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseCategory