Departure & Return
There is no meeting point. The virtual tour doesn’t require a visit to the site and it is designed to start at the entrance of the archeological site of Mycenae.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Non-refundable once activated
- This is a virtual tour for the archeological site of Mycenae that you can take from the comfort of your home and feel like you were there
- No live guide or meeting point required
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your tour via a link. Check your spam folder as well
- No special equipment is needed (i.e. special glasses). However, earphones or headphones are highly recommended to enjoy the experience
- This product can be accessed from any web browser and requires internet connection. The tour is available only online. The virtual tour doesn’t require a visit to the site/venue
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Self-guided Virtual Tour of Mycenae: In the bath with Clytemnestra.