Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
20 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Wine Tasting & Tours
Oenologist as tour-guide
Optional: Transportation from Athens or Nafplio
Departure & Return
Departure PointNemea Stadium, EO Sidirodromikou Stathmou Nemeas 24, Archea Nemea 205 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch with us to arrange pick-up point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greece By The Glass - Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nemea Wine Tour and Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nemea Wine Tour and Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nemea Wine Tour and Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nemea Wine Tour and Tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 244224P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorinthFood Tours - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseWine Tastings - PeloponneseCategory