2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn about olives and olive oil, both central to Greece’s traditional and healthy diet, on this action-packed tour from Nafplio. Journey into an olive-growing region and stop at a village famous for olive oil production. Stroll through the olive groves and visit a modern mill to see how the fruits are pressed into rich, pure olive oil. Lastly, sample some exquisite oils with traditional olive-based treats and snacks including olive paté, bread, and feta cheese. The optimal time for this tour is during the olive-harvesting season between October and January.
- Enjoy an olive oil tasting tour from Nafplio, with a private guide
- Soak up views of the olive groves and countryside around Nafplio
- Uncover the history of Greek olive cultivation and the secrets of olive trees
- Sample olive oils with traditional snacks such as bread and feta cheese
Saved to wishlist!
Local expert tour leader
Pick up / drop off from Nafplio
All road transports
Tasting and entrance fees at the unit
Liability insurance & all taxes
Pick up / drop off out of Nafplio
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or port or specific spot in Nafplio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Olive Oil Tour close to Nafplio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olive Oil Tour close to Nafplio?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olive Oil Tour close to Nafplio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursClassic Car Tours Tours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCorinthUnique Experiences - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseClassic Car Tours - PeloponneseCategory