2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get to know the best of Nafplio on a 2-hour walking tour of the city led by a local guide. As you stroll between the sights, hear fun facts and history about the city, including how it served as the first capital of Greece. Stop for photos of the prettiest landmarks such as the Old Mosque, Vouleftikon and harbor island fortress of Mpourtzi. Meander along picturesque lanes and stepped streets; pass handsome neoclassical mansions and flower-filled balconies; and discover examples of the city’s Frankish, Venetian and Ottoman periods.
- 2-hour walking tour of Nafplio with a knowledgeable local guide
- See top Nafplio attractions such as Syntagma Square, the Land Gate and Mpourtzi island fortress
- Seek out traces of Frankish, Venetian and Ottoman rule in the historical architecture
- Learn about Nafplio’s history and its time as Greece’s first capital
- Ideal introduction to the city for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking tour leader
Pickup and drop-off from Nafplio
Pick up / drop off out of Nafplio
Any road transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or port or specific spot in Nafplio
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Nafplio City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nafplio City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nafplio City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7685P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingCorinthCity Tours - PeloponneseWalking Tours - PeloponneseCategory