- Private full-day Peloponnese highlights tour from Nafplio, with a local driver-guide
- Venture deep into the Peloponnese, a center of ancient Greek history and legend
- Visit UNESCO-listed Mycenae and stroll to see the famous Lion’s Gate and other highlights
- View the Corinth Canal and ruins of Ancient Corinth, an important trading city in Greco-Roman times
- Stop at Epidaurus and see the Sanctuary of Asklepios and incredible 4th-century BC theater
- Hear tales of the antiquities and ancient Greek legends rooted in the Peloponnese
- Enjoy a personalized experience and full attention from a private driver-guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or port or specific spot in Nafplio
- Nafplio Port, PORT, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms