Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
20 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
6 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Master the art of traditional Greek food on this fun and friendly cooking class in Nafplio. Travel to a scenic location and, with guidance from a professional local chef, prepare classic Greek recipes using the fresh and seasonal produce that’s a fixture of the region's cuisine. Learn insider tips on preparation and presentation, and pick up invaluable Greek cooking secrets along the way. At the end of your lesson, sit down with your host and fellow cooks to enjoy your finished dishes accompanied by local wine and ouzo.
- Greek cooking class in Nafplio with a professional local chef
- Travel to a scenic location and learn to cook the Greek way
- Create classic Greek dishes using fresh and seasonal produce
- Discover traditional tricks and tips that make Greek food so delicious
- Enjoy your dishes for lunch with local wine and ouzo
- Take away the recipes to impress your friends at home
Saved to wishlist!
Stuffed tomatoes & peppers with rice & baked potatoes. Includes Greek salad, tzatziki, and galatopita (traditional milk pudding baked in the oven).
Moussaka with either pork or veal,Greek salad or dakos, tzatziki, and revani, a semolina cake with yogurt, topped with almonds and drenched in syrup.
Greek baked pasta with meat sauce (pork or veal) and béchamel, Greek salad, tzatziki, and ekmek kataifi (shredded phyllo, nuts, and honey)
Spetzofai with Pasta Menu
Village sausages&peppers in tomato sauce, dakos salad,tzatziki & galaktoboureko(semolina pudding with thin layers of crispy phyllo bathed in syrup).
Vegetarian moussaka, pastisio or gemista. Greek or dakos salad, tzatziki & choice of desert (galaktoboureko, revani, galatopita, or ekmek kataifi.)
All ingredients and after class meal’s expenses ( lunch or dinner )
English speaking local chef
4 hours cooking class
Pick up / drop off from Nafplio
Pick up / drop off out of Nafplio
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel, or port or specific spot in Nafplio
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know for any food restrictions or food allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Nafplio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in Nafplio?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Nafplio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7685P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesCorinthUnique Experiences - PeloponneseCooking Classes - PeloponneseCategory