Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Old Fortress Gate in front of Schulenburg’s statue. Your guide will be holding a lollipop sign with the agency’s logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for babies or toddlers, pregnant, people who are physically challenged, and/or experience cardiovascular issues or asthma.
- In the summer months, don't forget to bring a hat and sunscreen,comfortable shoes, and a bottle of water.The rest of the year, bring along a light jacket, a coat, an umbrella or anorak, depending on weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Perspectives Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Corfu Walking City Tour.