- Full-day trip to Albania from Corfu Town
- Soak up views of Albania on a ferry to beachside Agios Saranda
- Enjoy free time in Saranda to stroll, sightsee, and enjoy the beaches
- Opt to visit UNESCO-listed ancient Butrint on a side trip (additional cost)
- Explore Butrint's classical ruins, see the Ottoman Ali Pasha Castle, and enjoy an optional buffet lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip ferry rides from Corfu, plus hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Departure tax at own expense
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry date, date of birth. place of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved ( aprox. 1hr20min)
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- Children or youngs under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult and carry on with them travel permission from parents who are not take place on the trip
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY PACHIS TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews