10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail out into the aquamarine waters near the Kanoni peninsula on this boat tour from Corfu. The trip gives you the chance to visit sea caves and remote sites that you wouldn’t be able to reach without a boat. Along the way, pass by the palace of Mon Repos, and the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Before the tour ends, also visit the Blue Caves, Paradise Beach, and the traditional village of Gaios.
- Opportunity to visit a cave only accessible by boat at Paxos
- Learn as you travel from a multilingual guide on the boat
- Tour visits stunning beaches such as Paradise Beach
- No need to follow a tour group—there’s free time to explore Paxos alone
Saved to wishlist!
Shared hotel transfer
Full day multilingual professional guiding on board
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise to Paxos, Antipaxos & the Blue Caves?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise to Paxos, Antipaxos & the Blue Caves?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise to Paxos, Antipaxos & the Blue Caves?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely worth spending a day of your holiday on this tour, even during coronavirus when you must wear a mask onboard." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruise to Paxos, Antipaxos & the Blue Caves
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCorfuNature and Wildlife - Ionian IslandsWater Tours - Ionian IslandsDay Cruises - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory