- Day trip to Seville from Cordoba with round-trip transport by train
- See Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España from the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus
- Explore Seville on a walking tour, strolling through the lively Santa Cruz neighborhood
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Learn about Seville’s history and culture from an expert local guide
Departure & Return
This tour starts from Cordoba Central Station but you will meet your guide in front of the main entrance of the Ayre Hotel located in Kansas City Avenue 7 in Seville. This hotel is located few minutes walking distance from Seville Santa Justa station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at Seville Santa Justa Station, you’ll greet your guide and embark on a panoramic minibus tour of Seville’s UNESCO-listed landmarks. Appreciate the beauty of Plaza de España and hear how the square was created especially the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair.
Disembark your coach and begin to explore Seville further on a leisurely walking tour: inspect the Moorish and neoclassical architecture of the Alcázar of Seville, gasp at the elaborate grandeur of Seville Cathedral — reportedly the largest Gothic cathedral in the world — and amble around the charming neighborhood of Santa Cruz, replete with whitewashed houses and lively tapas bars.
Bid your guide farewell and explore Seville independently until your train returns to Córdoba Estación Central Station from Seville Santa Justa Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "All went according to the advertised information The guide was very good The tour was worth its money Can recommend it" See review