3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Maximise your time in Cordoba with a private guide and a 2- or 3-hour walking tour tailor-made for you. Explore Cordoba’s UNESCO-listed historic center, marvel at the Great Mosque, and walk the ancient Roman walls, before exploring the Alcazar.
- 2- or 3-hour private walking tour of Cordoba
- Explore Cordoba’s UNESCO-listed historic center and Jewish Quarter
- Visit landmarks such as the Great Mosque and the Alcazar
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Cordoba or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 3 hours
Meeting point at a central hotel (walking distance) or at the Eurostars Palace.
Entrance to Cordoba Mosque/Cathedral included
Entrance to Cordoba Alcazar included
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel in the center or Eurostars Palace
What To Expect
Meet your private guide in central Cordoba in time for a 9am departure and set out to take in the highlights of Cordoba’s historic center, one of the largest of its kind in Europe and protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site. During your tour, visit the opulent Great Mosque of Cordoba (entrance included), one of the most impressive in Spain, stroll around the atmospheric Jewish Quarter, and admire ancient ruins including the Roman Bridge, mausoleum, and the old Roman city walls, and conclude at the grand medieval Alcazar.
Your tour ends in central Cordoba.
Your tour ends in central Cordoba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Cordoba with official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Cordoba with official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Cordoba with official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Cordoba with official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaCity Tours - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - SevilleArchitecture Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleHistorical Tours - SevilleHalf-day Tours - SevilleCity Tours - GranadaArchitecture Tours - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaHistorical Tours - GranadaHalf-day Tours - GranadaCategory